Chocolate Moulds are made of 100% food-grade silicone material, innocuous, non-radiate. Non-stick finish. Temperature range: -40 to 230°C. More durable and longer lifespan. Dishwasher safe. Material: High food Grade Silicone. Shape: (As per stock Available). Cavities: Number of Cavities May Differ. Method for Preparation: Break off pieces of chocolate. Melt the chocolate in the microwave. Fill the Cavities of Chocolate Mold with the chocolate. Tap the mold lightly on the work surface to eliminate air bubbles. Place the mold in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes. Care & Cleaning Instructions:Never use sharp metal tools to remove or cut food from the mold. Never use mold on direct heat, stove tops, or hot plates. Never clean with abrasive soaps or scouring pads. To clean soak in warm soapy water & wipe clean.
Vastra Pineapple Shape Silicone Chocolate Mould(pack of 2pcs)
- Chocolate Mould de-moulding is very easy and never breaks your cakes/muffins
- Multi-use – The mold can be used to make multiple items including soap, chocolate, cake, muffin, pastry, ice cube, and so on
- Color: Random, Material: Silicone
- Heat and Cold resistance – Withstands -60 °C TO 260 °C
- Oven, OTG, Freezer, Microwave Safe.Food Grade
10 in stock