A Loose Leaf Tea Infuser in ball shape made of high-grade stainless steel extra-fine perforated mesh and has a sturdy clamp to lock the infuser and a chain attached to it with a hook at one end. It is the perfect and practical medium for steeping loose leaf teas.
- USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Boil water in your tea kettle.
2. While waiting for water to boil, add the appropriate amount of loose leaf tea to your tea infuser. Place the tea infuser inside your teapot or mug. Tip : Double the amount of tea you use when making iced tea.
3. When the water reaches the desired temperature, pour it over the tea infuser into your mug or teapot. This will allow the water to circulate through the leaves.
4. Time your tea. Once the time is up, dunk the infuser a couple of times to circulate the water. Remove the infuser and set aside for a second steeping.
5. Serve in your favorite mug, or pour over ice for a satisfying iced tea.
Tip★ : when re-steeping your tea, add another minute to the steep time, this is because the tea needs longer to draw out the flavor.